Thursday, April 3, 2008

Almost done!!

I'm almost done!!  Just a few more pieces to finish.  Still waiting for a frame from one company to get everything done.  Got a big piece done yesterday and then spent the rest of the day a the Apple Store.  The new MacBook developed a problem with the mail program so they reinstalled the operating system and I had to migrate everything back into it from my IMac.  Then reinstall other programs plus Parallels and Windows so I can use that operating system if necessary.
Back to work today to get more done.  Each day brings me closer to being done.
Tracy is at home cleaning and making piles of things to be either thrown out or sent to Goodwill or sold in an upcoming garage sale(time permitting).  The "Strictly Sail" boat show is coming up.  Can't wait to see all the new stuff they show. 
Off for another day.

No comments: