Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tax Day!!!

Today was "Tax Day".  As much as I hate to admit it, being audited by the IRS 4 years ago has made doing taxes much easier.  My auditor actually took the time to sit down with me and teach me how to do my taxes without relying on Quickbooks just transferring info over to Turbo Tax.  Now when I do my taxes, I know I what and where to apply my figures and know they are right.  I know this is a strange thing to admit, but the IRS actually made my life easier.  I would still dread a letter saying they are coming back, but I know that my taxes are done right.  It still made for a long day with lots of time dedicated to making sure that the figures were right.  One more review and off they go to the IRS tomorrow.  Glad that is over with.  Finally a good night sleep.  We will still have to file estimated taxes every quarter, but that shouldn't be a problem.
Raining now with more over night.  has been raining since about 3pm.  Nice to see it especially since I fertilized the yard yesterday.  Great timing!!!  Now just have to find a yard service to take care of it while we are gone.
Off to bed--tomorrow is another day.  I have a class set at the Apple store on how to use IMovie.  We bought a movie camera to take on our trip.  Now I have to learn how to make a decent movie worth posting on UTube. 

No comments: