Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Retired? Finally?

All Done!!!  I finished my last jobs yesterday and officially start my second retirement today.  Did it back in 2000 when Tracy took me out of corporate life and into her company.  She ordered it and I figured out how to pay for it.  Never was a problem.  Just 7+ years of fun.  I'll miss all the excitement and fun.
Today--my first day of my second retirement--working at the house getting it organized and straightened up.  Lots to do over the next few weeks.  We want to be gone by April 28th.  Found several car rental companies that will rent one way cars.  Makes it easier to get our stuff to Newport.  
Tomorrow--taxes!!  Time is running out and now is the time to get it done.  Then I can get work done at the house with a free rein.  The weather is to turn bad over the next few days and Tracy is going in tomorrow for one more meeting with Cindy.  I'll have a quiet house to get stuff done.  Boy, what fun? 
More coming as the days pass.

No comments: