Friday, April 25, 2008

Trip to Lake Granby

We went to Lake Granby to uncover our other boat and hopefully get it sold this Summer.  Had to go through lots of snow to get to her.  She came through the Winter just fine.  Nice and dry inside.  I've never seen so much snow at the lake.  Still lots of drifts plus the lake is still frozen and they are expecting more snow tonight.  Last year, I was launching her by the 10th of May.  At the rate it's going, it will still be frozen by then.  Will be a great year for the run off.  Arizona will love Colorado.
We get the UHaul truck tomorrow.  Lots of boxes in the garage with more to pack.  Boxed up some of the important stuff this afternoon---my bottles of wine!!  Not about to leave them here.
Getting closer!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Bill and Diana, I have your eggs ready and waiting to start their voyage with you! Let me know how to get them to you!!!

cogdals@mac.com