Monday, February 16, 2009

Day 294 Video?

OK, I took some more video on my poor little Sony still/video camera I've had for 4 years.  It's a whole 5 megapixel camera.  I clicked it onto the "video" section and started recording.  Now the audio isn't too good do to some wind but the rest is OK.  The video isn't up to what I got from my Canon digital video camera but maybe this will up load.

Here we go.

OK, after 45 minutes the video file still hasn't loaded onto the blog so now I'm trying U Tube to see if I can get one of the two I have up loaded.  Right now, I'm only 10 minutes into the upload so we will see.  It's worked before.  The only thing I can think is that Safeways internet connection is just too slow to do the upload in a timely fashion.

I did get notification that a "decal" we have to have to get in and out of the US on our boat has been approved after filing the application in late January.  It's just another form of taxation--$27.00 for a decal.  It does nothing and proves nothing.  Having Zephyr "documented by the US Coast Guard means a lot more and I did that a long time ago.  The decal should be out in the mail to the marina in a day or so and if we are lucky, we will have it before we leave here.

Meanwhile, I measured the top of the counter for the refrigerator and looked up sites that sell the lid I need.  I called one as their web site doesn't really explain in clear language about the sizes of the lids.  The message message machine told me that the person I was leaving it for was" out of the office and wasn't checking his messages".  Makes it tough to give them business when you can't get any answers to your questions.  Maybe tomorrow I'll try again.

Other than that, I've spent a bunch of time here at Safeway and gotten little done.  Tracy did the Laundry late this morning.  The rest of the boats that were here over the weekend left early this afternoon so the marina is nice and quiet again.

It's still uploading to U Tube 20 minutes later.  

It finally loaded!!!   Look in U Tube for videos by an account "mestrezat69".  It is still "processing"so you may have some trouble for a while before you can view it.  I'll try and get the second one up as time allows.  I have to come to Safeway to do it.

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

KAREN said...

MADE ME SORT OF SEASICK! BUT LOVED HEARING YOUR VOICE

BE SAFE