Monday, February 23, 2009

Day 300 Hard to believe

It's hard to believe I'm at post 300.   It amazes me the differences in our lives over the past 10 months since we moved on board.  Oh, how green we were that day.  It's surprising how much we have learned since the end of April last year.  We sure know a lot more about Zephyrs systems.

We took off for Sears, etc yesterday to get the new multimeter.  As my teacher told us--don't trust any piece of electronics.  The first one I bought wouldn't go to zero on the digital readout after we installed the battery when we got back to Zephyr.  So back to Sears to get another.  It has worked alright since I got back. 

I checked several systems just to make sure they were working right.  Even though our electrician has a ABYC  certification, it never hurts to check what was done just to make sure all is well.  

Other than that, plus a short stop at Walmart and Safeway, that's about it for yesterday.

Still more to do to get ready for our trip back to Port Townsend next week.

Have a great day!

No comments: