Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 334 More rain and tax day.

Rain was the standard of the day.  Not hard but enough to get you damp if you stayed out for any time.  Foul weather gear to stay dry was the outfit of choice when we went out.

Other than that, it was "do tax day" on Zephyr.  With us suddenly getting much closer to getting out and up to the islands and actually doing some sailing, it was important that they get done now as April 15th is coming sooner than we think.  Zephyr may be a relatively small space but it is amazing how easy it is to misplace important information that is required to complete the tax forms.  I had to download some that I just couldn't find to get it all done. 

Once I had it all collected and felt alright about the information I needed, we broke for lunch at SeaJ's.  Nothing like a good bacon cheeseburger with jalapenos.  Over for a quick stop at West Marine--just happens to be right across the street and back to Zephyr to start the "fun".  By dinner time, I was done.  Printed and reviewed and I e-filed this morning.  A big job done and off my mind.

And that was how yesterday went.  Not real exciting but an important project done.

Have a nice Sunday everyone!

No comments: